- Seating is General Admission (First Come, First Served).
- Bring a regular size folding lawn chair (most people bring the canvas, bagged style).
- DO NOT bring oversized chairs or chairs with footrests or coverings (you will not be able to use them in the concert area).
- Our general admission accessible seating area is designed to provide easy access for our Guests with Disabilities.
Please note that the space is limited and in order to accommodate all our Guests, is strictly reserved for Guest and one
companion. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Gates open at 5:00 pm
- Umbrellas are not allowed in the concert area (in the event of rain, please bring a poncho, rain gear or like protection)
- Unfortunately WE CANNOT make concert attendees sit in their chairs during the concert.
- There are several items not allowed into the Festival areas for the safety and enjoyment of those attending the concerts.
The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee, Inc. reserves the right to alter or change this policy at any time. Any guest
violating any policy of the Winterville Watermelon Festival may, and can be, removed from the concert and festival areas. Currently
the items NOT allowed into the festival areas include, but are not limited to:
Outside food or drink – must be purchased inside concert area
Pets (service animals only allowed in concert area)
Video Equipment and/or Recording Devices
Drugs and contraband
Skateboards, Bikes, or Skates
Kites or Frisbees
- Each entertainer has a different policy on meeting fans. Some will sign autographs in the entertainer
merchandise area before or after their show. Some will offer access to their fan club members. We recommend
visiting your favorite artists’ websites to see if there are special instructions on how to meet the artist.
The festival does not provide this service.
- NOTE: All times are subject to change. The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee, Inc. reserve the
right to change times and performers for the festival. There are no refunds or exchanges. Disclaimer: We
are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee reserves the
right to refuse admission or eject any person violating festival rules, local, state or federal law or whose
conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by the staff. Persons entering the Festival area are
subject to search for contraband, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, video equipment
and recording devices, which are expressly forbidden and subject to confiscation.